Maintaining the health of the IT and Telecom facilities is a priority for all modern businesses, and yours isn’t any different. Therefore, taking advantage of every opportunity within this crucial business arena is absolutely vital. Using contractors has been a growing trend for several years, and FieldEngineer makes the process easier than you ever thought possible.
Here’s all you need to know about the whats, hows, and whys of choosing this modern approach to filling telecom positions.
The term ‘gig economy’ is one that ultimately describes the concept of using contractors and freelancers for temporary employment rather than using standard permanent employment options. While this can be used in various areas of business, it is particularly useful for projects relating to IT and telecommunications.
Using the gig economy brings many benefits compared to traditional employment, including;
● Engage with local and global talent through remote communication
● Team up with experts when needed, avoiding wasting staffing funds as well as bypassing the legal obligations associated with recruiting permanent staff
● Make the recruitment process faster and easier
● Hire a specialist with a specific project in mind rather than ongoing works that may require a range of related skills
● Save on traditional advertising
● Get what you pay for, by paying for the job rather than the timescale, which motivates technicians to work efficiently
By using FieldEngineer for your IT and telecommunications projects, you’ll be connected to a network of over 37,000 experienced engineers and techs. Each of those specialists is fully qualified and ready to provide fast service that adheres to the very highest standards.
The gig economy has changed the world of recruitment, particularly temporary recruitment, forever. When it comes to IT and telecommunications, FieldEngineer.com is the only service you’ll ever need.